As a software developer engaged in all phases of the software development life-cycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- Computer programming and coding
- Software development
- Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Software testing and debugging
- Problem-solving and logical thinking
- Written and verbal communication
May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.